Our New Year’s Eve is far from the glitz and glamour you see on TV, the internet and the movies. The brightest lights we’ll see will probably be the zoo lights in Tacoma! And I am perfectly content with that… Excited even!
But I have enjoyed seeing all the sparkle and glitter of the upcoming celebrations. Since I have done absolutely nothing for New Years, I’m living vicariously through these lovely pieces.
1. I love this photo of sparklers by Leslie Williams Art. That reminds me, I need to get some sparklers for this evening!
2. 2011 here we come! Glitter numbers by Mandie Candy.
3. I first saw this glitter star headband from Giant Dwarf on Design*Sponge and it would be great fun for a night out on the town!
4. Love the DIY glitter party hats! Check out Design*Sponge for the how to.
5. mmmm, mmm, mmm! Now if I was having a New Year’s Eve party, I’d want this set-up for sure. This might even inspire a party for next year…. Design by Chris Nease with Celebrations at Home.
6. And Happy New Year!
More fun to come in 2011…