This week, I’ve been loving participating in and watching all the AMAZING creativity all over Celebrate the Boy!
1. I’m making another play mat myself (i.e. I should be doing it now instead of blogging…) It’s not a car toy one, but I’ve been wanting to make a car toy one for my son. Was going to do my play mat, but after seeing this one by Gingercake, I might have to try something new!
2. This Harmonica Jacket by Sew a Straight Line is a project I think I might have to work up to. It’s absolutely adorable and I love all the details in the pockets and lining and everywhere.
3. Not only do I think that this is a fantastic photo, I love the cape!
4. Another play mat that I am smitten with. This one was created by Cook Clean Craft. Even my husband was like, ‘Wow! That’s cool!’
5. And lastly, how cute is this??? I love the Sneetches, maybe that’s what caught my eye on this one. It could also be that I love the colors together in this onesie by happy stuff.