Yep, pretty much all I’ve thought about this week, well besides family and work, were my pillowcase dresses! So in the spirit of that, here’s some other pillowcase ideas to try from around the internet!
1. How adorable is this pumpkin from Martha Stewart??
2. So I used to be skinny. And I plan on being closer to skinny one day soon… So right now I can only dream about fitting into a pillowcase, but one day I’m going to be able to make this really cool pencil skirt featured on DIY Fashion for myself (and fit in it too!)
3. When you think of well loved pillowcases do you think of that very soft feeling they have? I do! Which is why I so want to make these pillowcase pj’s by Elsie Marley, not only for my son, but also for me!
4. And on the subject of costumes, I fell in love with this ghost pillowcase dress by Sugar Bee Crafts! She also has other ideas, like another pumpkin and even a snowman!
5. I love for my son to create… But I don’t love for my son to ruin clothes in the process of creating…. hence the reason he loves his smock! And I love this pillowcase smock featured on Family Fun.
6. And this little t-shirt dress by Make It-Love It doesn’t really have anything to do with pillowcases, except the shape reminded me of a pillowcase dress and I thought it was just too cute to not include. So there!