Now that the birthday party has passed, it’s time to move on to another of my favorite things…. Decorating for Halloween!
Here are a few project ideas that I’m either going to do or have in some way inspired a project!!
1. Printables! I love printables, including this subway are one from eighteen25. We have a wall of small art pieces we’ve collected in our dining room and just last year I started switching the art out for holiday art for different seasons. I’ve got to get my Halloween pieces printed! Also, check out my pinterest page for a ton more!
2. For some reason this year, I’m into the spiders! Love these spider sacks from Modern Parents Messy Kids. I have another spider web idea in the works as well…..
3. I’m getting my letters and yarn this weekend to make this project from Jen Johnson’s guest post on eighteen25.
4. We need these pillows from Chapman Place on our front porch bench for sure!
6. I’m totally inspired to make a paper cut project this year. This one by Suzy Taylor is just awesome!
7. I was only going to include one printable, but this is just adorable. I can’t wait to print this Halloween Paper Doll from Bablisme. and in case you’re wondering, yes, there is a girl version as well.
What Halloween crafts will you be making this year???