Man, I’ve been having some horrible eye issues that have been slowing me down! 4 doctors, 5 medications and 3 diagnosis… And it all comes down to allergies and Dry Eye! Who knew?? I’ve seen commercials for it and never ever would have thought that dry eye could be so painful! It’s getting better though! Yea!
Between keeping my eyes closed I’ve been working on some quilting projects! Coming soon will be more kids clothes, but…. I had totally forgotten that I was totally down to the wire on time, so I did a super quick machine binding on it. So I’m going back and finishing the binding by hand and removing the hanging strip.
I’m working that hand sewing thing! A neighbor put a call out for rec’s on someone to fix a quilt, so I said I could probably help her. This had a bunch of seams failing around the blocks, so I fixed those. After I was about 80% through with it, I realized I should have just taken out a side seam, turned it inside out and fixed it on the machine… Oh, well….
It also has one hole in it that she wanted patched. So I added a little ehexi with fusible interfacing then went back and added a blanket stitch.
And lastly… it’s that alligator again! I know you’re probably tired of seeing it…. But sorry! I’m going to be showing more of it in the months to come! I’m also looking for pattern testers! I need some for the whole quilt top and some for just the gator itself! Please email if you’re interested!
The quilt is actually going to have 3 gators… I’m almost done with 2!!!