It’s coming!! Again!! Kids Clothes Week, the Spring Edition!
Next week! You in? I’m in!
And I have a long list! I wonder how much I can get done!! So here are some things I’m going to make that have already been done by others!
2. Sew Boy had a great idea of turning a men’s shirt into shorts! Shorts are also on my list….
3. Another project on my list is to make a jumper for a friend’s little guy. But I’m not a cutsie kinda romper gal… I love these overalls by Delia Creates as inspiration!
5. There’s going to be a skirt in my mix! I think I’m using Dana’s simple skirt pattern…
7. Another men’s shirt reno! Feather’s Flights turned a men’s shirt in to a romper! Cute!
9. And… The kiddo is getting new PJ’s. Love love love these neon ones by LBG Studio using the Winter PJ’s from Peek a Boo Patterns. I think I’m going to try to do both, the winter and the summer pj’s.
OK, a peek into my list! Now what are you making?