oh yeah…. I guess it really goes, Hippity Hoppity here comes the EASTER bunny!! Yep, You can tell it’s spring and Easter is on it’s way all over the blogosphere! Eggs and bunnies are everywhere! Here’s a few that I’ve fallen in love with so far, and April only started today…
1. Yep, I said the eggs and bunnies are everywhere. But don’t forget the Easter owl from My Owl Barn and Jinjerup! I”m totally in love with how adorable and well though out this easter owl gift box/bag is. And I sooo need a new bookmark, so I’m going to download some of those as well!
2. Love the fabric eggs from Retro Mama! Wouldn’t these make great keepsake decorations to pull out year after year???
3. And I feel the same about these fabric eggs as I do about the others… But these have a little surprise inside! These are super special secret pocket eggs from Sew, Mama, Sew.
4. Typically I’m not a huge fan of paint chip crafts… I love the paint chip commercials where everything is a paint chip, but typically I don’t feel the same way about the paint chip craft projects I’ve seen. But I’m making an exception with this project, the paint chip egg garland from Modern Parents Messy Kids. The paint chips are perfect for this!!!
5. These cupcakes decorations by One Charming Party just brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw them! She has the ears all ready for downloading.
If only I had more time to craft and sew this month… I’m supposed to be studying for my last exam… Gotta get it done before I go insane. (sorry, I just had to vent there for s second!)
And stayed tuned…. I’ve got a great giveaway coming soon. I can’t wait to share it!