It seems like this holiday brings out the sewing in quite a few crafty people! Here are some of my favorite things I’ve seen online….
1. I’ve been seeing more bunnies this Easter, but how cute is this adorable little bird from Moo said the Mama.
2. How funny are these EggIE’s from Fiona Carter. They totally made me laugh out loud and anything makes you laugh out loud is a good thing!
3. I love the easter bunny easter basket from disdressed! I was just thinking about a party I’m helping with, the theme is owls. You could take this Easter bunny basket idea and make it any animal!
4. I’ve seen this project done a few times around the blogosphere. These bunny pillows from Wolf and Willow are a great seasonal addition or even an all year pillow!
5. These cashmere bunnies from Betz White are super cute and just imagine how soft they are too!
6. I just found the Aesthetic Nest blog not long ago and am just blown away by the beautiful clothing she makes for her girls. I’m so inspired by her piping details that I’m going to have to ask my Aunt to teach me the tricks. I know how, but mine would not turn out anything like the piping on this exquisite easter dress! I’ve also been thinking of where to use this detail in boys clothing since there are no little girls in my house….