First thing’s first… I didn’t come up with this one! This one was all my friend’s idea…
These made great little vases. If I hadn’t seen them before the flowers went in, I never would have known that they were recycled tin cans!
Empty tin can
Cupcake toppers printed on full size sticky back paper
Scissors and/or Exacto Knife
Tape- I used scotch tape, but you might want to use packing tape
Double sided tape
Ideally, use a circle punch! But somehow I have lost mine. (yes, that big ‘ole thing… I lost it…)
and Flowers, of course!
2. Cut the cardstock the same height as your tin can.
3. Tape one end of the cardstock to the tin can.
4. Add double-sided tape to other end of cardstock and secure it in place.
5. Cut or punch out the cupcake toppers.
6. Stick the cupcake topper on. And you’re done!
This week, I’m back to my three day posting schedule with two more simple tutorials for you to have your own owl party! Stay tuned for the owl favors on Wednesday!