Well, I know this may come as a shock…. No more Dr Seuss at I’m Feelin’ Crafty for a little bit…. Hope yall enjoyed our birthday celebrations as much as we did!
I know… I usually reserve Friday for my link love day, but I thought I’d mix things up a bit this week. I’m not a big Thanksgiving decorator. I have just left out some pumpkins from our Halloween decorations this year! Yes, very extravagant on my part!! But if I was to decorate, here are some of my favorite ideas….
1. You all know I love Katie’s Oohmoon blog and her daily freebie artworks! I’ve used her art on a few projects including my advent calendar, gift tags and sweatshirt and wooden block puzzles. This week is celebrating Thanksgiving. So go check it out every day this week for your own Thanksgiving series.
2. I do love the pumpkin decorations for Thanksgiving. And I love these Squash Softies from Oh, How Posh. We haven’t tried them, but I’m thinking this might be fun to make with my son on thanksgiving to take to his Uncle’s house for Thanksgiving dinner. My son LOVES his ‘stuffies’, so I think he’d have a great time making these!
3. And most of you probably know I’m a sucker for the Keep Calm printables. Here’s a Thanksgiving one from Craftily Ever After.
4. I just found these recipe art pieces from Articipes this morning and LOVE them! I want to make a whole wall in my kitchen with my recipes all cute like this! If only I had a blank wall in my kitchen!
5. So you already know I love the pumpkins. You probably also know I love the yarn based on all the yarn wreaths I’ve made. So how could I not love these Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins from Two Shades of Pink???
6. And this is such a beautiful Thanksgiving table setting! The whole table is just fantastic, but I love love love the wooden placemats! The table was designed by Paper Posy Designs and shown via The Sweetest Occasion. You have to check out the rest of the table! ‘m already planning a trip to the second use building supply to look for some lovely wood….