Another installment of ‘Getting to know The Steel Quilt Company’!
Instead of seeing what’s inspiring me this week, I thought I’d show ya what’s inpsiring Nathan!
2. Another artist that inspires Nathan is Creo. The do quite a few interesting things. This little table reminds me of a quilt pattern, but made in concrete!
3. Another piece by Creo is this concrete and wood coffee table. Love the integration of the two.
4. Ok, so I have to admit that there aren’t a lot of pallet furniture pieces that I’d want in my house, but I love this coffee table by Wilsons and Pugs! (also from Nathan’s pinterest page) It barely even looks like a pallet!
5. And check out this chair from Pierre Vedel, yes, again, from Nathan’s pinterest page! Yep, it’s from a pallet!
6. And the last thing to share is another piece from Creo. They do these great etched zinc portaits on metal. Very Cool!!
And don’t forget to sign up for the Steel Quilt Giveaway!