Two things happened recently to remind me of a project I started a few years back and never finished… I had started an ABC of fake animals photographs I had taken… The idea was that it was going to be a book. But of course I had other ideas of what to do with the photos. Like maybe have them printed on fabric and make ABC blocks… Yep! I was gonna do it. And am now excited about finishing it!
oh, yeah, those two things that reminded me about it.. One, I am so excited to have a close high school friend visiting me this week with her family and she is pushing me to get some of my projects done that I’ve been talking about… And two, I saw this great camera bag cut and sew project on Spoonflower this week! And of course, you can’t go to Spoonflower without looking around and I found a few other cut and sew projects that I love!
1. So my friend that is visiting has a 2-year-old daughter and she LOVES airplanes! Lucky for her we live under the flight path to the airport… And she loves stuffies, so how perfect is this plane doll design by Tante_Lein? Except I would need to add a tag, because tags are so in these days, at least in the eyes of this 2-year-old!
2. I love the skeleton doll by Happy Sew Lucky ! I think I love it most because it has the pumpkin dress!!
3. All of a sudden yesterday my son started singing this song about Yeti’s. it must have been from a show he watched, but it’s hilarious! After one day he of singing this song he decided he wanted his next birthday party to be a Yeti party! hmmmm… I bet he’d love this Yeti doll from KFay.
4. Speaking of parties, my nephew is about to have a Ninja birthday party. These little ninja guys from Engravogirl would make a great party favor!
5. And the very cool camera bag that started this whole thing…. From Happy Sew Lucky.
Do you all know what Spoonflower is? It’s a company that prints your designs on fabric. So you can design something, upload and sell it. You can buy it just for you or you can put it out for everyone else to buy too. There are some FANTASTIC fabric designs on there! Has anyone uploaded any designs for sell???? Feel free to share your favorite Spoonflower fabric or cut and sew project with us!!