I used to always do Weekend Whims posts, where I write about fun things I see online, but I haven’t in a long time! Since I’m obsessed with Doll Clothes at the moment, I thought I’d share some of the cute patterns I want to make.
1. I want to make a purse pattern myself, but until then, this is a really cute little one by Karatootie.
2. I’ve recently fallen in love with how simple and easy making t-shirts is and it’s as easy to do for dolls too! I loved this little outfit by Strictly Homemade because it also has the pattern for the hat!
3. Pants are pretty simple too! Loved these polka dot ones by Fleece Fun.
4. This is another shirt by Nap Time Crafters. Love the little pocket!
5. Now this Circle Wrap Skirt by Simple Simon & Co. isn’t really for dolls, but someone else on Pinterest pinned it for dolls. Easily translated to a doll pattern!
6. These shorts by akimbo are perfectly adorable!
7. The other thing about doll clothes… Easy to use your stash of scraps. This Scrap Saver Skirt by Daydream Doll Boutique is perfect for that!
8. And the other day I was thinking a straight skirt would be cool to make. And looky here! I don’t have to make a pattern because Daydream Doll Boutique already has!
OK, hopefully soon I’ll make a cape pattern and a purse pattern to share! I’m officially on the doll clothes making roll!