Today we have another hand picked collection from West Seattle Fabric’s Beach Bum shop!
Recently, West Seattle Fabrics has undergone quite a change! They closed the adorable little shop, which made myself and other locals quite sad. BUT!!! They moved to a beach location for classes and long arm quilting and machine repairs. AND!!! They still have their awesome fabric selections, just online and available during pop up shop hours. They are having Pop Up Shop hours this weekend at the new location and I am so excited to check out the new space. It looks like a great spot!
I had no idea narwhals were real! I’ve been intrigued with them since I learned about them. Which I have to admit was only about 10 years ago! Then I found out that they are actually real. They just don’t seem real to me for some reason! So when I saw them in the shop, I knew I’d love to have them in the bundle!
This giveaway is a fat quarter bundle of six different fabrics!
And if you just can’t wait to see if you have won, head on over to the West Seattle Fabric Company shop and snatch up yours today!
Ready to WIN? You have FIVE ways to enter! And come back and leave a separate comment on this post for each entry!
1. Visit the West Seattle Fabric Company’s website and let us know which is your favorite fabric! Leave one comment. (one entry)
2. Like the West Seattle Fabric Company on Facebook. Leave one comment. (one entry)
3. My blog followers get an extra entry. Leave one comment. (one entry)
4. Follow I’m Feelin’ Crafty on Instagram. Leave one comment. (one entry)
5. Share the giveaway on your blog, FB page, or tweet about. Leave one comment. (one entry)
That’s 5 possible entries! You must comment on this post to win. Open to both US and International readers. The giveaway will close on May 10th at 11 p.m. PST, and we’ll choose one winner using Random.org.
Be sure to check out the Sew Mama Sew blog for more giveaways!
And a Special Thank you to West Seattle Fabric Company!