Today we have another hand picked collection, by myself and Monica, from West Seattle Fabric’s online holiday shop!
Last giveaway day, I mentioned all the fun changes that West Seattle Fabrics has undergone in the last year. Now, Monica has started a new fun venture! She’s started a blog for beginner sewistas!
It’s Just Sewing is a video based blog with tutorials dedicated to the beginner! We were talking the other day about how there are a ton of sewing blogs, but not many about the basics for the beginner. And that is why she started her blog. Be sure to check it out for some really fun projects!
I don’t think we’ve ever done a holiday bundle! I was feeling the holiday spirit when I went to pick out fabric and this is an awesome bundle with a combo of modern holiday fabrics and solids! Oh, never mind, maybe I won’t do the giveaway and keep it for myself! Just kidding! It’s for one of you!
This giveaway is a fat quarter bundle of seven different fabrics!
And if you just can’t wait to see if you have won, head on over to the West Seattle Fabric Company shop and snatch up yours today!
Ready to WIN? You have FIVE ways to enter! And come back and leave a separate comment on this post for each entry!
1. Visit the West Seattle Fabric Company’s blog, It’s Just Sewing website and let us know which is your favorite project! Leave one comment. (one entry)
2. Follow It’s Just Sewing on Instagram. Leave one comment. (one entry)
3. My blog followers get an extra entry. Leave one comment. (one entry)
4. Follow I’m Feelin’ Crafty on Instagram. Leave one comment. (one entry)
5. Share the giveaway on your blog, FB page, or tweet about. Leave one comment. (one entry)
That’s 5 possible entries! You must comment on this post to win. Open to both US and International readers. The giveaway will close on December 13th at 11 p.m. PST, and we’ll choose one winner using Random.org.
Be sure to check out the Sew Mama Sew blog for more giveaways!
And a Special Thank you to West Seattle Fabric Company!