This giveaway day we decided to use fabric from her beach shop, Beach Bum Fabrics! If you follow me on pinterest, you know I love some great beach house inspiration! I love living by the water and so does my buddy Monica, the shop owner! Since I was 10, I have never lived far from water and I can’t imagine living anywhere inland. It makes me claustrophobic! So, when Monica suggested that this giveaway be from her specialty shop, I, of course, said yes!
It all started with those adorable jellyfish! In real life, I hate jellyfish! And those tentacles that stick to the crab traps and then to your pier and still sting when you kneel on them as you lower the trap back over the edge of the pier. Yep. Not a fan! Can you tell that that might have actually happened? and that I was scarred by that event? Well… As much as I don’t like them in real life, I LOVE illustrations of them! So this bundle all started with the jellyfish!
Once we had the jellyfish picked out, I added the other prints and found the awesome solids to pull them all together!
This giveaway is a fat quarter bundle of five different fabrics! 3 prints and 2 solids. The prints include:
And if you just can’t wait to see if you have won, head on over to the West Seattle Fabric Company’s Beach Bum Shop and snatch up yours today! And of course, the West Seattle Fabric Company’s original site, also known as the ‘Mainland Site‘ is always awesome!
And if you just can’t wait to win, you can buy the bundle already put together! Check it out here!
Ready to WIN? You have FIVE ways to enter! And come back and leave a separate comment on this post for each entry!
1. Visit the West Seattle Fabric Company’s Beach Bum Shop website and let us know which is your favorite fabric! Leave one comment. (one entry)
2. Follow West Seattle Fabric Company on Instagram at @westseattlefabrics. Leave one comment. (one entry)
3. My blog followers get an extra entry. Leave one comment. (one entry)
4. Follow I’m Feelin’ Crafty on Instagram at @imfeelincrafty. Leave one comment. (one entry)
5. Share the giveaway on your blog, FB page, or tweet about. Leave one comment. (one entry)
That’s 5 possible entries! You must comment on this post to win. Open to both US and International readers. The giveaway will close on December 12th at 12 p.m. PST, and we’ll choose one winner using Random.org.
Be sure to check out the Sew Mama Sew blog for more giveaways!