For some reason this week seems like it’s going slow! Maybe it was the cavities I had filled that kinda stopped me in my tracks. Or maybe I’m just exhausted from KCWC! Whatever it is, I’m doing my Weekend Whims weekly post mid week instead of this weekend… (Maybe it will bring the weekend sooner???)
During KCWC I never looked at the Elsie Marley flickr group, but since it’s over, I’ve gone through and found some amazing pieces! Here are some of my favorites!
1. How beautiful is this dress by spiegelstiksels???
3. I love these cargo shorts by Jane at Buzzmills. I’ve been wanting to try this as well.
4. Love this whole little outfit by Meg at Elsie Marley (yes, the wonderful hostess of this great KCWC), but how cute is the hoodie???
5. The stitching along the bottom edge of this adorable little jean skirt by hootnz is just precious!
6. A few people made these sailboat pants, but my favorites are these white ones by This is Marzipan! I’m going to have to try the pattern myself!
7. There is just something simple, yet fun about these precious shorts by Blue Susan Makes.
8. Have you seen a trend in my favorites??? Hoodies… Yes, I’m a sucker for cute hoodies. This hoodie from Craftstorming, with the ducks, is another favorite