As you might have noticed we like Dr Seuss around these parts! And with his birthday coming up, I thought I’d do a little wrap up of all the Dr Seuss crafts we’ve done just in case you want to get your craft on to celebrate the big birthday celebration!
1. The Lorax mask is a fun and cute project. The puffs came from a craft store, but you could also use pieces from a feather boa!
2. Ok, yes, we (I) love the Lorax and the Truffula Trees. We made little ones on pencils.
3. And we made life size Truffula Trees, too!
4. A little tutorial on lining envelopes using old Dr Seuss books!
6. Print the Dr Seuss Hullabaloo pattern pieces and change up your Hullabaloo game for the occasion!
7. And who doesn’t love a good Pin the Hat on the Cat game? Print your hats here.
What are you doing to celebrate the day in Dr Seuss fashion?